A little sewing today. Last night I finished smocking a bishop for my niece. I started it back at convention. Today, I spent about 3 hours just doing the placket and putting on the bias band. I need to remember to do the placket/bias before I smock the top cable row. It is all wonky. I still need to finish the construction, but think I have the length about figured out. Then I want to make a pair of bloomers to go with it before I mail them
And the lycra madness....Today I measured the beginner team, and marked their dresses for deconstruction and reconstruction, along with working on the male skaters shirt. My goal is to do 2 dresses a day, so they are done for the weekend. Then bring my machines with me all day Sunday so I can alter them at their practice, and hem the pants for the OJ and Intermediate teams as most of the girls think they were too long.