Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Round 1 finally done

Everyone is probably sick of hearing about the beginner team dresses, so hopefully you won't have to anymore.  I finished the dresses this morning, so hopefully that will be the end of it.  I also finished all but 4 pairs of pants for the older teams for travel this weekend.

On smocking, I am about 1/4 way through the smocking for MiniAxelgirls dress.  Should go well this weekend with lots of bus time, and we also get a seat to ourselves.  Wondering what other things I can bring up to do on the bus.  Maybe some beaded socks if I get them pre-strung.  Don't want to bring a bunch of beads on the bus.  Then there are the doll dresses to smock as well.  I guess I will have enough to keep me busy.

Axelgirl was complaining today that I never make time to sew with her when she wants.  So we are going to put some time on the calendar.  She doesn't know what she wants to make, so we will go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment