Time to get serious about the 22 yards of lycra plus more coming that need to be sewn up in the next week and a half. Here is a picture of what I originally had, and remember more is coming, and some came but just isn't in this picture..
Here is a tally of what needs to be made, a quick description, and where I'm at. It is a tally for me as well, so I can keep track.
- Wicked Dress-Axelgirl-hot pink hologram with silver mesh overlay, sweetheart neckline. First dress made, need to remake the bodice. (supposed to be white lace over pink, but it wasn't stretchy enough when it came in)
- Wicked Dress-Friend-Same as Axel Girl's dress, in green and black. Still waiting on black mesh (was supposed to be black lace over green, but it wasn't stretchy enough when it came in)
- BoomBoomPow-Axelgirl-Lime green leggins with leotard, black tutu. Pants made, leotard cut out (fabric not in picture)
- BoomBoomPow-Friend-Will make hers after she tries on Axelgirls outfit, will be the same, but mirrored
- Dance Dress-Have fabric and design, need to think through the how tos (violet red lycra with violet mesh overlay, lots of shirring)
- PIxie Dust-Axelgirl-Pattern is about drafted, have fabric (silver hologram, lavender mesh, with pink mesh accents)
- Pixie Dust-Mini Axelgirl-have fabric (silver hologram, pink mesh, with lavender mesh accents)
- Footwork-Cut out (swirly fabric with blue skirt, pink tulle petticoat)
- Spotlight-still waiting on fabric (red/red hologram with keyboard design, not in picture)
- Lavender dress for friend, have fabric, need to measure her, and look at old dress to draft pattern (fabric not in picture) A line dress with mesh skirt and floaty sleeves
- Black orange dress for friend, have fabric, and measurements (black/orange dot fabric, black velvet)