Well, I did get some fun sewing done yesterday, but I get to rip it out. I pleated a pink size 4 BSY
and tied it off. Axelgirl and I then picked out some colors for smocking. I got about 3 1/2 rows done and am not happy with how they look. The blue is just too intense for the yellow and green. Any suggestions on a good geometric plate and fun colors with pale pink pima. Axelgirl wants it to look more funky, so I guess we are going for a more modern look/color palette than traditional.
At team practice, a very long day after being there for all 4 teams, I still have some alterations to make on our beginner team dresses, and hem 6 of the 7 of them. This involves cutting off the hem of all the dresses then roll hemming chiffon. One of my favorite things to do. I also have 12 pairs of yoga pants to hem before we go out of town on Friday. I am also sending the machines up to the competition in the car of a friend. Just in case there are dress alterations there. I don't want them in the luggage area on the bus, I know that much.
Guess I will start on that tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be motivated.