Sunday, January 9, 2011

Still not done......

Well, I did get some fun sewing done yesterday, but I get to rip it out.  I pleated a pink size 4 BSY
 and tied it off.  Axelgirl and I then picked out some colors for smocking.  I got about 3 1/2 rows done and am not happy with how they look.  The blue is just too intense for the yellow and green.  Any suggestions on a good geometric plate and fun colors with pale pink pima.  Axelgirl wants it to look more funky, so I guess we are going for a more modern look/color palette than traditional.

At team practice, a very long day after being there for all 4 teams, I still have some alterations to make on our beginner team dresses, and hem 6 of the 7 of them.  This involves cutting off the hem of all the dresses then roll hemming chiffon.  One of my favorite things to do.  I also have 12 pairs of yoga pants to hem before we go out of town on Friday.  I am also sending the machines up to the competition in the car of a friend.  Just in case there are dress alterations there.  I don't want them in the luggage area on the bus, I know that much.

Guess I will start on that tomorrow night.  Hopefully I'll be motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment