Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just a quick update

I am trying to come up for air.  I keep telling myself it will all happen.  This has been my mantra the last few years during Spring Show time.  But, since I am not doing the show, just need to keep plugging away for through this weekend, then  I will be able to do what I want for a while.

Here is my todo list as of Monday morning.

Many thanks to my cousin Emily for keeping things moving by cutting things out for me.
Here is my to do list currently, so I am making progress.




And if anyone is wondering, here is what 15 gross of crystals look like.  When I spend that much, I want something to show for it.  This does not give me that.  The middle pile is 10 gross (1440) of 20SS swarovski crystals.  I paid a hefty premium for next day air, and they were a day late.  They were shipped on time, UPS just didn't do what they were supposed to.

1 comment: