Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mistakes or Design Features

I haven't posted in a while.  I have done some sewing in the last 2 1/2 months.

Some of the things I have done since I have posted are make birthday presents for my nieces first birthday, themed headbands for 2 skating team, converting an adult sized skating dress into a matching one for a BABW bear for another team, and made pj pants with axelgirl, smocked an outfit I started 3 years ago, and baby gifts for one of axelgirls former coaches.  I will try and get pictures up.

But, right now, I am going to share a few pictures of things I have done.  These 2 had major errors that I had to work around.  When I post on each outfit, I will go into more details as to what I did wrong, how I fixed it,  and how it changed the look.  Let me say that measuring is a primary key in avoiding some mistakes.  Along with reading directions and make sure you understand what is going on.  Both of these items were used as Birthday gifts for my niece for her first birthday.  I hope these items get some use, as I really enjoyed making them for her.  Yes, they are white, but I do hope she wears them and doesn't worry about them getting dirty.  They can all be washed and dried.



I am not going to share the mistakes tonight.  Please be honest with me, if you see what they are, or if you know, if it was an ok fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment