Of course I had to do some sewing for him. Here are a bunch of bibs, blankets and burp rags that I have made recently. I also made 2 sets for an interpreter at the school I recently subbed at for 8 weeks. I need to get them up there to her.
Just a bib with his name. I'm not really happy with the result. I used Palette v5. to digitize a font and the stitches are too long. I don't do enough with it to know how to really fix it.
2 more bibs. Both Designs by Juju designs. I just thought the tie design was cute and had to use it. I never seem to have boy designs I like. I hope this time I bought enough to last a while.
Everybody loves Cookie Monster. I made 2 different kinds of burp rags this go around. Above using the pre-folds is a new way for me. Below are pictures of how I used to do them. It seems as the preferred way is the prefolds after looking online. I'm curious to hear if Axelgirl's Aunt has a preference
Dinosaurs to go with fabric picked out by Axelgirl for a blanket. Fabric says things like Up to no good, and here comes trouble
I really liked this monkey fabric, so I bought enough for 2 sets. I thought it was good for boys and girls. One set is for my SIL, the other for the interpreter.
A monogrammed set. I really should invest in some decent fonts, or figure out which fonts work best in Palette. I would have liked denser stitching than these have.
2 more baby blankets
Reading Alien. I really liked this design, I just find him really cute. I was thinking about putting him on a sweatshirt for me, but not sure if I will be 'allowed' to. Axelgirl says it would be 'weird'.
This is for the interpreter. I found the I Love You design here on Etsy. She is not finding out what she is having, so I tried to make the 2 sets for her pretty neutral.