Monday, December 31, 2012

Going to try and keep up on this next year

As always, one of my New Years Resolutions is to sew more.

I actually did a bit of sewing last year, but started a full time job in August, and things sort of got pushed aside, as we all learned to adjust to me not being there to take care of the little day to day stuff.

I did some sewing for Christmas, and took some pictures, and will start posting those shortly.  My goal this year is to update on Sunday evening, after hopefully sewing some over the weekend.

A few things on my list to hopefully accomplish soon are:

Mini-Axelgirls Christmas Present
Skating dress for Mini Axelgirl
Winter Guard flags for Axelgirls Unit
Skating Pants for Axelgirl
Clothing Protectors for some of the students I work with as a Para

There are a lot more things, but these are what I am hoping for soon.

Happy New Year, and stay safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment