Mini Axelgirls present is done, but I can't post pictures, as she will receive it today.
I have also finished my portion of the guard flags. Can't show pictures until the show has been debuted. That will be at Willard High School in 2 weeks. I can say, the outfits he ordered are great, and I think the flags will go with it well. The team has been working hard to compete in Scholastic Open this year, and I can't wait to see how they do.
One other thing I worked on that wasn't on the list, was I had to finish hemming two dresses I made for a friend, for her daughters who were in a Drum and Fife unit, and they need to dress 'period' when they go on trips. They were Christmas presents, but I didn't want to hem them until the girls had tried them on. We put growth tucks in them so they will last a while. I have pictures and will do a post on that shortly.
For this week, my top 5 are:
- Mini Axelgirl's new practice skating dress, this is top priority, as it is a fitting for her competition dress her mom just asked me to make her.
- Competition dress for Mini Axelgirl. We are meeting to discuss the dress today, the competition date is February 10.
- Guard bags. Somehow this slipped my top 5 last week. Each season, I make drawstring bags for the guard to go with their theme. No more info on those until they are done. Need to surprise the girls. :)
- Clothing Protectors for students at school.
- Hat and Skirt for Axelgirl
Axelgirl has also bought some coordinating fleece to go with her snuggie. She wants pj pants, a pillow, and I am not sure what else. She is supposed to be involved in the creation of that, so when she wants to sew, we will.