Monday, September 2, 2013

Catching up

Well, it's been a while since I posted.  I didn't realize how long it had been.  I am goisng to list all of the things I have completed, then do details as a later date along with pictures.

But, in addition to sewing, this weekend, a new Babylock Journey came home with me.  I am in love.  I have been very productive this weekend, while getting acquainted with it.

This weekend I have completed

  • baby shower gift for coworker-3 bibs, burprags, and blankets
  • PJ's for DH
  • Dress for Axel girl
  • Working on second dress for Axel girl
  • Ironing board cover
Other items posted since I last posted, at least I think it was since the last post.  I'm trying to remember
  • Ariel skating dress for competition for Mini Axelgirl
  • Stoned an existing skating dress for Axelgirl
  • Made a competition/test skating dress for Axelgirl
  • 15 White Guard flags
  • 15 striped guard flags
  • Modified Winter guard dress into competition skating dress
  • 3 pairs pj pants for Axelgirl
  • Skating pants for Mini Axelgirl
  • Crochet an afghan for Axelgirl
  • Finished Nightgown for me
  • Another fleece blanket for a birthday gift for one of Axelgirls friends

My current top 5 are:
  1. Silk shirt for me
  2. Another pair of pjs for DH
  3. Lanyard for me for fall for work
  4. Twirly dress for Mini Axelgirl
  5. Robe for Axelgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment