The first was a practice dress for Mini Axelgirl I posted on Monday.
Next was 18 drawstring backpacks for Francis Howell North Winter Guard. They have their first contest next Saturday, so I wanted to make sure they had them in time. I will post more detailed pictures later this week.
The bags go with the theme/colors/design of their show. I don't want to give away anymore information about the show until they make their debut :) There are 15 members in the unit, and 3 coaches, so they each have a bag.
These pictures aren't that great. I will post more construction details later this week.
My top 5 for this week are
- Competition dress for Mini Axelgirl. We have determined the fabrics and design (I had all the 'right' fabrics in my sewing room, so no need to buy anything. I just need to get with them to see how the practice dress fits.
- Clothing protectors for students at school
- Hat and skirt for Axelgirl
- New practice pants for Axelgirl. Need to take new measurements, as the pants she is using are about 3 years old.
- PJ pants for Axelgirl. She has some fleece to coordinate with a snuggie she made, I bought some Rapunzel fabric, and some bunny fabric a while back. I am grouping all of these together, as pj pants are quick and easy.
There are several things I should work on first. Primarily Christmas decorations need to come down. We also got our treadmill yesterday, and I need to rearrange the basement to make things a little better. Once I get those done, there is an aquarium I want to buy, and set up in the living room. I will need to find a table, and move some things around, along with modifying the aquarium to house multiple bettas.