Here are the original pillows. No this is not a black and white photo. Not only did I not care for the print, it was too monochromatic. The couch is a medium dark mushroom gray, not quite grey, but not brown either:
My next top 5 items are:
- Embroidery on Le Jardin Pin Cushion. I started this last night, but need to redo. I placed the design to close to the edge. Once this is complete I will have it and the needle book cover framed and display with the Sewing Box Cover from a previous post.
- A robe for me. I have purchased supplies and just need to pick a day to do it. It will be baby blue terrycloth, with the lapels in a pastel seersucker I have.
- Nightgown or pj pants from the seersucker fabric to match the robe. I need to see if I have enough fabric, but I thought it would be fun to have a 'matching' set.
- Make a pinafore to go with a doll dress that is constructed. I need to see if a pattern is available commercially, or I will be drafting one.
- Construct a BSY that is already smocked. It is a UFO about 2-3 years old with no one to wear it anymore. I'll probably make a size 4, and give it to my niece on her birthday.