I picked up my framed Le Jardin Sewing Box Cover. Here it is below. I chose a simple white frame, and an olive green bottom mat with a purple top mat. Pictures aren't all that great but here it is.
I have prepared 7 Wee Care items for smocking or embroidery. 2 Grady Gowns, 2 Ginger Snap Raglan Sleeve gowns with bias neckline, 2 Ginger Snap Raglan Sleeve gowns modified to fasten with a drawstring, 1 Ginger Snaps Kimono Sleeve Gown. Some already have some embroidery started from earlier this summer. I also found a bonnet, most likely from a Saga Convention making a total of 8 Wee Care items to work on.
I've also finished the embroidery on the Le Jardin Needlecase. Once I finish the pin cushion, I will have both framed, and hang next to the Sewing Box Cover.
- Embroidery on Le Jardin Pin Cushion. Once this is complete, I will have it framed and display with the Sewing Box Cover above.
- A robe for me. I have purchased supplies, and just need to pick a day to do it. It will be baby blue terrycloth, with the lapels in a pastel seersucker I have.
- Pillow covers for living room. I just need to do it. I really don't like the pillows that came with the sofa, but Axelgirl and Axeldaddy don't like the fabric I purchased.
- Make a pinafore to go with the doll dress that is constructed. I pulled it out earlier this week to work on, but did not have a pattern. I need to see if one is available, if not, I will be drafting one.
- Construct a BSY that is already smocked. A UFO about 2-3 years old with no one to wear it anymore. I'll probably make a size 4, and give it to my niece on her birthday.