Not much sewing has been going on. Too many other things.
I did finish up 3 Wee Care that were just waiting on smocking/embroidery/etc.
Smocking design for this one is based on Ellen McCarn Allison Leigh:
Third is another Ginger Snaps gown. I did 3 bullion butterflies from the A-Z of bullions book down the center front.
The top 5 are:
- Hem 3 pairs of pants for a teachers son. I promised her I would do this after Christmas.
- Tote bag for guard. Needs to be completed by 2/15 I am considering using this pattern. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/210543351304250197/
- Goody bag item for Indy regional 2/22-probably pillowcases
- Goody bag item for Kansas City Regional 3/8 probably these http://www.erinerickson.com/2012/04/heart-shaped-pouch-mini-tutorial/ or possibly the circle one as the fabric will already have hearts on it
- Goody bag item for Cincinatti Regional 3/15 probably tissue holders
- Goody bag item for WGI worlds 4/2 undecided
Does anyone notice a theme here. All of the sewing is for someone else. I will probably keep some Wee Care or crochet items upstairs by my chair, and will share that as completed as well. All guard items will be in the same purple print and grey fabric as the drawstring bags.