Thursday, July 3, 2014

Catching up..........

Well it has been a long time since I posted anything, and honestly, not much sewing has been going on until about a week ago.

Here are the long overdue pictures of the photo album:
In the hoop design here http://fivestarfonts.com/photo-brag-book-cover-in-the-hoop-5x7
I did change the wording to the name of the guard show this year.  I found the photo albums to cover in the party section of Walmart.  They were about $1.00.  Another mom provided pictures from the season for the albums.  Sorry the photos are upside down.





I also did some towels for Axelgirls graduation party.  I can't remember where I bought the design from.  The design looks a little wonky as it has been washed.  It did lay flat originally, but I was in a hurry and didn't preshrink the towels.


I finished the coordinating pieces for the Le Jardin Sewing Box that I posted earlier, but still don't have them framed, or ironed.


While not much I also crocheted a dish cloth.  The ones I did about a year ago are starting to fall apart.


That is all the sewing I can thing of that I have completed.  I have several in process things

I am currently working on two dresses with coordinating doll dresses for the 4th birthday of my niece. I hope to have these done this weekend, as her birthday was July 2. Pictures will be posted after she recieves the gift.

I have started a sew along with Sew Adorable, for Gail Doane's Sky Blue, I have just finished the embroidery which wasn't scheduled to completed until July 14 for the sew along. I am using the fabric as shown in the book, Sew Cute Couture.  Hopefully the dress will fit Mini Axelgirl when completed.



I have a nightgown pleated for me out of Liberty of London that needs finished smocking/embellishing, and construction.


I also have to Grady Gowns/Wee Care gowns from Spirit of St. Louis Smockers to work on.  One is partly smocked, and needs finishing along with construction.  The other needs smocking and construction.


Obviously based on above, I need to become focused to become more productive.  I have changed my top projects based on requests/needs/changes.  Hopefully some older items will reappear in the future.

The top 6 currently are:

  1. Finish niece's birthday present.  There are two dresses for her, and two for her dolls.  At this point I have given up on the bsy for her, but if I have time this weekend, will add it.
  2. Drawstring bag in UCM colors for Axelgirl to keep her guard stuff in
  3. Stay on time on the Adorable Heirlooms Sew Along
  4. T-shirt quilt for Axelgirl
  5. Axelgirl loves one piece pajamas, so I have a pattern to try and make her one
  6. Matching doll dress for MiniAxelgirls last skating dress
  7. Hem a skating dress for Axelgirl by July 18 for a test session


No comments:

Post a Comment