Close up of embroidery design. Design is from here: Color Guard Embroidery Design I used the 5X7 .pes format, and did all of the embroidery in black, as her school colors are Red/White/Black.
I'm just going to make it my top 10, and then narrow it down to 5. Hopefully I can get a few things finished up and stay on top of things.
- Finish niece's birthday present. They are pretty much done, just need a good ironing and to be shipped off.
- Stay on time for the Adorable Heirlooms Sew Along. I'd like to have the pattern traced by July 14
- Tshirt quilt for Axelgirl. She has picked out the tshirts she wants, now to just do it. Definately not an evening project
- One piece pajamas for Axelgirl
- Matching doll dress for MiniAxelgirls last skating dress. I decided tonight to try to have it done by her competition on July 19.
- Hem a skating dress for Axelgirl. I actually purchased one, thinking she would get several uses out of it, but it looks like there will be just one. Needs to be done by July 18
- Nightgown for me
- Finish Wee Care gown 1
- Finish Wee Care gown 2
- Get the sewing room in decent shape, not perfect, and get some of the old guard flag fabric back up to the school.